Flight operations officer license
To ensure compliance with aviation safety standards.
- Purpose: To ensure compliance with aviation safety standards.
- Application Fees: Nil
- License Fee: 150,000 Ugx
- Maximum Processing Time: 1 Month
- Related Websites: <a href="http://www.caa.co.ug/" target="_blank">www.caa.co.ug</a>
- Validity: 1 Years
- Contact Office: <a href="http://www.caa.co.ug/" target="_blank">Civil Aviation Authority</a>
- Renewal Fee: 50,000 Ugx
- License Type: License
- Legal Basis: The Civil Aviation (Personnel Licensing) Regulations, 2014
- <ul><li>Be at least twenty one years of age.</li><li>Comply with the knowledge requirements, experience or training requirements and skill requirements for flight operations officer.
</li><li>Demonstrate the ability to read, speak, write, and understand the
English language in accordance with the language proficiency
- Tel: +256 312/414 352000
- Physical Address: Airport Road Entebbe International Airport
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 5536 Entebbe, Uganda
- City: National
- Website: http://www.caa.co.ug
- Operating Hours: Moday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (excluding weekends and public holidays)