Certificate of registration as a coffee exporter
To authorise companies to export coffee to the international market .
- Purpose: To authorise companies to export coffee to the international market .
- Application Fees: Nil
- License Fee: 1,500,000 Ugx
- Maximum Processing Time: 3 Weeks
- Related Websites: <a href="http://ugandacoffee.go.ug/" target="_blank">www.ugandacoffee.go.ug</a>
- Validity: 1 Year
- Contact Office: <a href="http://ugandacoffee.go.ug/" target="_blank">Uganda Coffee Development Authority</a>
- Renewal Fee: 1,500,000 Ugx
- License Type: Certificate
- Legal Basis: The Uganda Coffee Development Act Cap 235. The Coffee regulations, 1994.
- <ul><li><font color="#3333ff"><a href="http://ursb.go.ug/services/business-registration/registering-a-new-company/" target="_blank">Company profile indicating Memorandum and Articles of Association, shareholders and management set up -<b><font color="#3333ff"> </font></b><i>Uganda Registration Services Bureau</i></a></font>.</li><li>Pay registration/License fee of Shs 1.5m/= per annum.</li><li>Phyto-Sanitary Certificate issued by Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries.</li><li>Provide a performance bond in Uganda Shillings equivalent to US $ 25,000 (Not Cash).</li><li>Provide evidence of access to a reprocessing factory capable of producing export grades.</li><li>Provide full name of applicant and physical address.</li></ul>
- Tel: +256 414 256940 / 312-260470
- Physical Address: Plot 35 Jinja Road, Coffee House
- Postal Address: P.O.Box 7267 Kampala, Uganda
- City: National
- Website: www.ugandacoffee.org
- Operating Hours: Moday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (excluding weekends and public holidays)