To ascertain the quality of the coffee and to describe what is in the consignment so as to guide the exporter.
- Purpose: To ascertain the quality of the coffee and to describe what is in the consignment so as to guide the exporter.
- Application Fees: Cess of 1 % of the exported quantity/consignment charged every month.
- License Fee: Nil
- Maximum Processing Time: 2 Days
- Related Websites: <a href="http://ugandacoffee.go.ug/" target="_blank">www.ugandacoffee.go.ug</a>
- Validity: Per consignment
- Contact Office: <a href="http://ugandacoffee.go.ug/" target="_blank">Uganda Coffee Development Authority</a>
- Renewal Fee: N/A
- License Type: Certificate
- Legal Basis: The Uganda Coffee Development Act Cap 235. The Coffee Regulations, 1994
- <ul><li>Note: In practice, the Forms 7 and 8 are merged to ease applicability. The coffee is transported with both certificates that is, the Quality Certificate has part for the Transport Permit details (buyer, container/wagon, marks, and seal).</li><li>The exporter must be registered for that year and the contract registered with the
Authority stating the grade of the coffee, the price, the buyers
identification, the destination and the shipping details.</li></ul>
- Tel: +256 414 256940 / 312-260470
- Physical Address: Plot 35 Jinja Road, Coffee House
- Postal Address: P.O.Box 7267 Kampala, Uganda
- City: National
- Website: www.ugandacoffee.org
- Operating Hours: Moday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (excluding weekends and public holidays)