Temporary registration of premises
For a person lacking technical knowledge but desiring to carry on the business of agricultural chemicals on any premises.
- Purpose: For a person lacking technical knowledge but desiring to carry on the business of agricultural chemicals on any premises.
- Application Fees: 3,000 Ugx
- License Fee: 100,000 Ugx
- Maximum Processing Time: Product specific
- Related Websites: www.agriculture.go.ug
- Validity: For period specified on the certificate
- Contact Office: The Crop Protection Department, Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries.
- Renewal Fee: N/A
- License Type: Certificate
- Legal Basis: The Control of Agricultural Chemical Act, Cap 29 and the Control of Agricultural Chemicals (Registration and Control) Regulations SI 29-1.
- Business of agricultural chemicals be carried out under the supervision of a registered fumigators or chemical applicator.
- Tel: +256 414 320 006
- Physical Address: Lugard Avenue Entebbe
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 102 Entebbe, Uganda
- City: National
- Website: www.agriculture.go.ug
- Operating Hours: Moday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (excluding weekends and public holidays)