Class B Wildlife use right
Authorization to farm and prepare land for cultivation, on wildlife conservation areas.
- Purpose: Authorization to farm and prepare land for cultivation, on wildlife conservation areas.
- Application Fees: 100 USD<br>
- License Fee: 100 USD
- Maximum Processing Time: 3 Months
- Related Websites: <a href="http://www.ugandawildlife.org/">www.ugandawildlife.org</a>
- Validity: 1 Year
- Contact Office: <a href="http://www.ugandawildlife.org/">Uganda Wildlife Authority</a>
- Renewal Fee: 100 USD
- License Type: License
- Legal Basis: The Uganda Wildlife Act Cap 200
- <ul><li>Demonstrate expertise in wildlife management.</li><li>Enough space to undertake the activity on.</li><li>Proof of ownership of the land.</li><li>Suitability of the premises for the use right.</li><li>Consent of the neighbours.</li><li>Approval from the district council.</li><li>Not engaged in illegal wildlife activity before.</li><li>There must be a wildlife quota approved by the Ministry of Tourism.</li><li>Environmental Impact Assessment from NEMA.<br></li></ul><b>Note:</b> Application is made to the Executive Director, Uganda Wildlife Authority through writing.
- Tel: +256 414 355000, +256 312 355000
- Physical Address: Plot 7 Kira Road, Kamwokya
- Postal Address: P.O. BOX 3530, Kampala, Uganda
- City: National
- Website: www.ugandawildlife.org
- Operating Hours: Moday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (excluding weekends and public holidays)