(a) Permit to fly general - 200,000 Ugx
(b) Permit to fly A and B conditions – 500,000 Ugx
Maximum Processing Time:
For period of time as shall be indicated on the certificate
Legal Basis: The Civil Aviation (Airworthiness) Regulations, 2014
- Any restriction the applicant considers necessary for safe operation of the aircraft.
- Details of non-compliance with applicable airworthiness requirements.
- The crew required to operate the aircraft.
- The make, model, serial number and registration marks of the aircraft.
- The name and address of the registered owner of the aircraft.
- The proposed itinerary.
- The purpose of the flight.
- Any other information considered necessary by the Authority.