- Business objectives.
- Business concept (business and service/product description, customer and geographical
- Economic, market and financial analysis (with proposed initial prices and cash flow statement).
- Evidence of capital (bank deposits, credit facilities and audited accounts).
- Operations arrangements (human resource plan, customer service plan, support arrangements).
- Nature and structure of the applicant (a subsidiary, associated companies, joint ventures, etc).
- Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the company in Uganda.
- Certified copy of the Certificate of registration (if not incorporated in Uganda).
- Certified copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Payment of application fees.
- Service technology.
- Illustrated network description with facilities/infrastructure to be leased from licensed providers.
- Essential facilities requirements.
- Any interconnection interface arrangements/requirements.
- Quality of Service levels and equipment standards.
Any provider wishing to utilize prepaid services will be required to indicate measures put in place to protect consumers of the prepaid services.