To legalize foreign investment in Uganda.
Maximum Processing Time:
Legal Basis: Investment Code Act Cap 92
- A brief Business Proposal on the project (more than 5 pages).
- Bill of lading to confirm importation of machinery (exceptional cases).
- Copy of the secondary license issued by the relevant Government Ministry/Department or Agency.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Report/Certificate of Approval by NEMA.
- Evidence of availability of funds for the project, (which could be a Bank statement for the company/Directors.
- Filled in Application Form for an Investment Licence (Form UIA 1).
- Land status for the Project (Attach a copy of the land title or a tenancy agreement to confirm location of the project).
- Legal status (Copy of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles & Memorandum of Association from URSB).
- Passport photo copy of foreign directors.